Excision of lesions/split ear lobe correction - Post-operative Instructions
Instructions on discharge
- The local anaesthetic will wear off approximately 1 hour after the procedure.
- Paracetamol can be taken once the local anaesthetic has worn off.
- If the surgery was to the head, sleep with the head slightly elevated on a few pillows for the first week and avoid bending with the head down.
- Usually about a week after surgery the wound is checked.
- All non-dissolvable sutures have been used then they will normally be removed after about a week.
- No restrictions but avoid strenuous activities for the first week.
- The wound can be very gently washed and then pat dry.
IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY PROBLEMS OR HAVE ANY QUERIES FOLLOWING YOUR SURGERY PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT THE WARD.
UK's National Aesthetic Awards 2013-14. We have been nominated again!
- Aesthetic Practice of the Year - CC Kat Aesthetics - Birmingham Laser, Skin and Cosmetic Surgery Clinic
- Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner of the Year - Natasha Rankin
- Best website