It is clear now that our nation has entered a new phase in our fight against the COVID-19. The message is clear - we have to reduce contact to control spread and save the lives of the vulnerable.
We have to minimise the strain on resources in the NHS where our brave health care team are fighting to keep people alive, people who may be our relatives & friends.
FROM TODAY - MONDAY 23RD MARCH 2020
- All treatments and surgeries at the clinic will have to be postponed. This includes surgeries at the hospitals.
- All non urgent follow up appointments and new patient appointments will continue but remotely via phone, facetime, skype or whatsapp. We will call you so please be available to receive the call.
- You can set up new patient consult by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All wound checks will continue.
- You can still purchase your skin care products by emailing us at email@example.com
The team at Kat&Co will also be practising social distancing by staying at home. We will have a skeleton staff to manage enquiries so please email your enquiry rather than call.
When we are over the crisis and normal activities resume, Kat&Co team will contact you to set up new dates for your treatments and surgeries.
For patients who need to attend the clinic, please review the most up to date government guidance at https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
I have absolute confidence that you understand the imperative that has necessitated these measures. I also want to reassure you that we are still here for you if you have an urgent enquiry or need to be seen. My request is that you check the website first as there is information there that maybe helpful before contacting us through the contact page on the website – www.cckat.com
Wishing you and yours good health, and see you on the other side.