Kat & Co have been given the green light by the authorities to re open anytime because we were able to demonstrate that :
1) we are a medical facility, managed by doctors, providing both physical and mental health care to our patients.
2) we have put robust protocols and processes in place that follows government guidelines.
3) the protocols and processes are designed to protect the patients, the staff and the public from Covid 19 and the spread of the disease.
Over the next week, Kat & Co will be producing a digital patient booklet that will outline :
1) the processes we have put in place at the clinic to protect patients, staff and the public, and to reduce the spread of Covid 19
2) patient consent before attending the clinic for consultations/treatments/surgeries
3) patient preparation prior to attending the clinic
4) what to expect at the clinic
5) what precautions to take post treatments/surgeries
6) other issues related to Covid 19
We will also release these information in bite size blogs over the next week in order not to overwhelm you with information.
The first of these is the patient consent form. You will need to be familiar with this and sign a form for every visit to the clinic.
Meanwhile, keep safe and everyone at TeamKat is looking forward to welcoming you back to the clinic