FULL TIME RECEPTIONIST
We are currently looking to recruit a full time receptionist for our front of house team. We would ideally like candidates with a background in healthcare and/or aesthetics who have excellent experience of dealing with patients/customers face to face in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills be polite & friendly and able to deal with a variety of patient enquiries with a high level of care and service. You will be IT literate & a fast learner who will quickly understand our in-house systems & different areas of the business to ensure patients are dealt with efficiently at all times.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Act as first point of contact for visitors to the clinic
- Answer & direct phone calls/emails efficiently
- Welcome patients and oversee all paperwork required
- Provide advice and answers on treatments & products
- Build a good knowledge of all our services
- Ensure the reception area/front of house looks professional at all times
- Support the admin team where necessary
Please apply with your CV & covering letter to Dr H Kat, Clinical Director via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.