Situations that make us sweat are unavoidable, and sweating often happens at times when you want to look and feel your best. Stressful job interviews, first date nerves and hot, busy crowds can bring unwelcome sweat and body odor.
miraDry gives you one less thing to worry about. It is the only non-surgical, permanent solution clinically proven to reduce underarm sweat and odor.
Here at Kat & Co Aesthetics, we are proud to be able to offer this sweat treatment and become one of the few miraDry clinics within the Birmingham area.
Why Does Our Birmingham Clinic Recommend miraDry?
miraDry is recommended by industry professionals as a safe, effective and permanent treatment for managing sweat. A clinically proven, non-invasive procedure, miraDry uses electromagnetic energy which is delivered to the skin using a specially designed handpiece.
The energy is carefully targeted to the area where sweat glands are found and eliminates them. Sweat glands don’t grow back, so the procedure gives a permanent reduction in sweat.
miraDry has a number of advantages to consider if you feel that underarm sweating is an inconvenience to you:
- The procedure is safe. miraDry has been through clinical trials and is the first and only device cleared for underarm sweating by the US Food and Drug Administration.
- Since 2011, over 200,000 people have been treated worldwide, so experience of the treatment is extensive.
- The procedure is quick and virtually painless, with minimal downtime after treatment. Side effects are generally short-lived.
- The reduction in sweating is immediate.
- The treatment is permanent. Only one or two procedures are required.
The Permanent Solution for Underarm Sweat and Odor Problems
Visit our Birmingham miraDry clinic for a FREE consultation.
What our Patients say
"I have struggled every day and night to cope with hyperhidrosis and odor all my teenage and adult life. In my younger days...”
"Although I do not sweat excessively, I dislike that feeling of wetness in the armpit and it spoils my Armani suits! I chose to undergo..."
"As a regular client at CC Kat Aesthetics, I am always excited to hear about the new treatments the clinic is launching..."
If you find yourself asking these questions then give us a call on 0845 373 181
how to stop armpit sweat?
how to stop underarm sweating permanently?
how to prevent excessive armpit sweating?
how to stop underarm sweating?
how can I stop sweating?
medication for excessive sweating?
how do I control overactive sweat glands?